(“NetScientific”, the “Group” or the “Company”)
PDS Biotechnology Reports Final Results for the Full Year 2020 & Business Update
London, UK – 18 March 2021 – NetScientific plc (AIM: NSCI), the life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation Group, announces that its portfolio company, PDS Biotechnology Corporation (“PDS”) (Nasdaq: PDSB) announced its financial results for the full year ended 31 December 2020 (the “Period”), and will be hosting a conference call to review the results and provide a business update.
PDS Highlights for the Period:
- Achieved preliminary efficacy benchmark in the Phase 2 combination trial of PDS0101 led by the National Cancer Institute.
- Initiated VERSATILE-002, a Phase 2 trial of lead investigational drug candidate PDS0101, in combination with standard of care KEYTRUDA® for first-line treatment of patients with metastatic or recurrent HPV-positive head and neck cancer.
- Phase 2 trial of lead investigational drug candidate PDS0101, in combination with standard of care chemoradiotherapy for patients with advanced cervical cancer was initiated by the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Expanded consortium for development of PDS0203, a novel, Versamune®-based second-generation COVID-19 vaccine to include Blanver Farmoquímica in addition to Farmacore.
- Received award commitment of up to $60 million from Brazil’s Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MCTI) to fund clinical development and commercialization of PDS0203.
- Strengthened leadership team with the appointment of Seth Van Voorhees as Chief Financial Officer and addition of preeminent oncologist Otis Brawley, M.D. to the board of directors.
PDS will be hosting a conference call today to discuss the results. For further details and to register please follow the link to their full announcement below.
Dr. Ilian Iliev, CEO of NetScientific and Director of PDS Biotechnology commented: “As a long-term investor in PDS Biotechnology, we are delighted with the company’s breakthrough performance in 2020, despite the operational challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. The company’s continued R&D investment and engagement with industry have resulted in significant progress in its cancer immunotherapy and COVID vaccine programmes. PDS is a good example of NetScientific’s investment philosophy in practice, where we provide pro-active and judicious investment to support the execution of our portfolio companies’ ambitious plans.”
NetScientific holds approximately 5.75% of PDS’ undiluted share capital.
The full text of the announcement from PDS Biotechnology can be found here: PDS Biotech – PDS Biotech Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2020 and Provides Business Update
For more information, please contact:
|NetScientific||Via Walbrook PR|
|Ilian Iliev, CEO|
|WH Ireland (NOMAD, Financial Adviser and Broker)|
|Chris Fielding / Darshan Patel||+44 (0)20 7220 1666|
|Anna Dunphy/ Nick Rome/ Paul McManus/
|07876 741 001 or 07748 325 236 or 07980 541 893
or 07884 664 686
NetScientific Plc is a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation Group, leveraging trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities to deliver shareholder value.
For more information, please visit the website at www.NetScientific.net