Job Title: Versatile and Experienced Management Accountant
Entity: 6 Small operating businesses within NSCI/EMV Group (3 UK & 3 US)
Business Area: Finance
**FLEXIBLE, DIVERSE SKILL SET**
|1. Ensure the efficient operation of back office finance for up to six companies to start with (3 UK and 3 US).
|· All external/internal requirements to be met to meet monthly reporting cycle in a timely manner.
· Being first point of contact to deal with any accounting queries
· Ensure appropriate systems of internal control are maintained
· Identify, suggest and implement improvements in financial and operational procedures.
|2. Month-end processes for the Group
|· Month-end reporting: accruals, prepayments, bank reconciliations
· Basic monthly analysis
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Help with production of monthly Management Accounts, including analysis of variances to budget
|3. Accounts Payable
|· Being first point of contact for all purchase invoices
· Ensuring purchase invoices are posted to correct nominal accounts and departments when appropriate
· Ensuring accuracy of internal records with nominal ledger
· Reconciliation of supplier accounts
· Obtaining appropriate approval of all invoices in line with the Group’s policy
· Preparation of supplier payments
|4. Expense claim management||· Ensuring all expense claims have sufficient support in accordance with the Group policy
· Obtaining appropriate authorisations
· Enter on correct entity within Group
· Processing payments
|· Migrate work from different providers in an orderly manner
· Experience of Sage, Quickbooks and Xero a preference and a help.
· Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word & Excel)
|6. Taxation||· Preparation and filing of quarterly VAT returns for the UK subsidiaries and sales tax returns for US entities
· Preparation and calculation of R&D tax credit for final review and submission by UK tax advisor
|7. Fixed Asset Registers||· Reconciliation of all non-current assets to nominal ledger
· Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of depreciation
· Maintenance of Fixed asset register
|8. Ad hoc queries and assisting CFO and Management||· Supporting the budget preparation processes
· Preparation of cashflow analysis and financial models
· Ad hoc analysis to facilitate improved commercial decision making
· Assisting with preparation of Statutory Accounts and Annual Report
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.